We rise by lifting others!
- Utilise opportunities to upgrade areas of practice to lead.
- Distribute and delegate leadership capability across the staff.
- Lead, and empower others to lead others.
- Develop a skilled, collaborative team of leaders.
- Use leadership as a lever to impact student achievement.
Teaching and Learning
How can I be the best teacher for my students?
- Develop a curriculum that acknowledges, values and promotes student diversity.
- Enhance teachers’ capability and confidence to teach effectively.
- Embrace inclusive teaching practices that recognise and respond to the needs of every student.
- Develop teaching practices that promote effective learning to accelerate student progress, achievement and knowledge.
Families and Communities
Families and school working together to ensure our tamariki succeed!
- Foster and strengthen positive relationships between all members of our learning community.
- Embrace and flaunt our culture and cultural identity.
- Develop effective ways of communicating and sharing information with parents and the wider community.
- Develop opportunities for parents to have greater understanding and engagement with their child’s learning.
We aim to increase student achievement of AT and ABOVE as follows: