All Rongomai students can return to school
As of next Monday 31st August, Rongomai School will open up its doors to all our students. Please follow these simple guidelines:
- Children and staff must stay home if sick.
- All parents/visitors must not enter the classrooms. Please report to the Office and our staff there will assist you with your needs.
- School playgrounds remain closed before and after school
- All drinking fountains will not be in use. Students must bring a water bottle.
- Students must arrive between 8.00am and 8.40am.
- Students must be picked up from the school gates no later than 3pm.
- Students to be dropped off and picked up from either the front or back school gates.
- Parents please refrain from entering the school grounds unless you are visiting the school office.
- Read the following newsletter for more information: Information for Returning to School